Well, we have a baby on the way. It's pretty exciting! Crazy to think that it's MY turn to have a wee one. It seems that I have wanted it for so long and it just never happened.... until now.
Josh and I were VERY surprised. We decided to get off BC about March, thinking it we wouldn't get pregnant until summer time. Whelp, the end of March I took a pregnancy test and WHAMMO, pregnant. I was in total shock. I'm pretty sure I took 4-5 pregnancy tests. It was just such a shock to me. I told Josh as soon as he got home that day and he, too, was surprised. I am now called Fertile Mertile.
We are 18 weeks pregnant, went to Fetal Photos and found out we are having a girl. We do have the big doctor's ultrasound on July 20th, which will be VERY exciting. It's amazing to see her on the screen.
It fun, too, because there are several people who are having babies too. Angie Cannon, Kim Latham, 7 other sisters in my ward, and most excitingly, KAMI! She was struggling and doctors were saying it wasn't going to happen and then bam-o, she works her magic and a baby is now on the way. She is 12 weeks along and doing great so far. We are all extremely excited for her.
Love that you have a blog! Blogging gets easier when you have fun things to blog about- like a new baby! Ours is thenicholsonfam.blogspot.com. Tyler posts more than I do, but I am trying to get better at it. Congrats on the baby girl! Do you guys have a name for her yet?
ReplyDeleteCongrats! We are so happy for you guys. I love blog's and so happy you joined the bloggers. :)
ReplyDeleteOur blog is northsalties.blogspot.com. if you want an invite let me know. Celeste Floyd
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the Baby Girl! So excited for you guys! Cant wait to meet her!
ReplyDelete